CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 27, 2010

Just Plain Old Happy



Just Plain Old Happy

"You will show me the path of life;
         In Your presence is fullness of joy;
         At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore."
~Psalms 16:11 (NKJV)

Today, I am just plain old happy. I woke early this morning to more snow on the ground, warm coffee in the coffee-pot, a healthy family, and a warm home. After cleaning the house that had been neglected for the last few days, I spent the rest of the day catching up on some reading, listening to my boys play with their new toys, laughing at my dogs and cat chase each other all over the living room, cuddling with my husband and watching the birds in our yard through the window. A perfect day, in my book!--Oh, yeah...the hubby even made semi-homemade cookies and delivered them to me on the couch.

I've got God on my side, and a smile on my face. :)

Bring on tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. Love to hear people appreciating the ordinary things in life. Sounds like you had a perfect day that day.

    Thanks for visiting The Perch, sure hope you'll come back again.

    ReplyDelete